Thursday 5 December 2013

Let's start at the beginning!

Would it be a good idea to start a blog? I've bought a house that has parts that have not been renovated for 50 years and other bits which really are not my style. Well I thought to myself get into the 21st Century Paula Church and give it a go! I'm really doing this blog for myself almost like a diary renovating my forever house and hopefully making it into a something a lot more attractive, sharing along the way how I am going to go about it will maybe interest some of you who would like to know how I have achieved it. I don't have bucket loads of money to throw at it a small budget that has got to stretch very very far! Period houses were always my thing but with a new change in circumstances I find myself with a 1960's house without character. How am I going to inject personality without making it look twee? Follow my blog and please comment it would be lovely to share your own projects too. So that's me explained I will post some pictures of the property inside and over the next six months I will update you on the progress. So here goes...




This picture above is of the lounge /dining room.

                                                 



The dining room section with a nasty conservatory tagged on the back
                              
Below the hallway looking through to the kitchen
     That pink carpet has got to go!




2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing it come together with your magic touch! J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting- Good luck- I know you'll make it look wonderful! The fireplace looks good in the photo. Are you keeping that? Can we see the progress in the attic? x

    ReplyDelete